Monday, October 24, 2005

My English

It's very difficult to start writting in English. Since 4 years ago, when i came to continue my study in Morroco, i just 'in touch' with Arabic and French language. So, i couldn't improve my English at all. Now, when i see that some of my indonesian brothers/sisters who study abroad write very good in their blogs in english, i feel that it's time to practice the 'learning by doing' methode in improving my english. I hope that day by day my english will be better.

May be, after English, i'll do the same thing with my French and, of course, my Arabic. I think these three languages will give me enough 'power' to understand better the newest information in the field of knowledge, world affairs, muslim affairs etc; and to communicate my point of views with most people in the world. I believe that when indonesian students write more and more in the most popular language in the world, the people from all over the world will give better appreciation on Indonesia.

I believe that you'll find some grammatical mistakes in my writtings. But, i'll make it correct by the process of this 'learning'. Thanks a lot and bye for this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur english is not bad dedy. only needs improvement in spelling. the grammar is good, just as good as the expression. keep writing in english. i'll move ur blog into ENGLISH SECTION in my list. :)

fatih